Sunday, February 1, 2009

Anonymous

Hey all -
I've had a site pest leaving anonymous, cowardly and babbling comments on my blog so I've had to enable comment moderation. Since this is a rated G site, I don't need any controversial or icky comments. Obviously this person doesn't understand that it's one thing to accept and love a person, but one doesn't need to accept their behavior. Totally different concepts. Hoping they are able, with God's grace, to grow in wisdom and true tolerance.

In other news - having a great weekend! My brother is in town for the weekend and we spent the day sightseeing in LA! We'll have some pictures up later.

1 comment:

Mrs. Taft said...

Ugh...the web brings out the worst in people sometimes.

But at least you have a good perspective on it :D

Have fun with your brother!